BPI Auto Loan Flex-Rewards
Get that dream car your family deserves with BPI Auto Loan Flex-Rewards
BPI Flex-Rewards is a unique offering of BPI Loans which provides clients the power and flexibility to customize their rewards based on their preferences and financial needs.
Clients who avail of a BPI Auto Loan get to receive a P10,000 worth of BPI Flex-Rewards for every P500,000 loan amount. To qualify, clients must meet the following minimum requirements:
You have the option to redeem your flexible rewards either as a payment to the fees of your loan or for other BPI products.
1. BPI Auto Loan applications received from Feb 16 - May 16, 2022 will get BPI Flex-Rewards worth 10,000 for every 500K booked loan.
2. Client must meet the following conditions to qualify for the promo:
- Must be an individual borrower only. Judicial^ entity clients are not entitled to the promo
- Must have a minimum loan amount of P500,000
- Must have a minimum down payment of 20%
- Must avail the loan for purchase of brand-new units for personal/private use only
- Loan must be booked (defined as full loan amount released to client or seller) on or before June 16, 2022
3. The amount of rewards to be received by the client will be based on the loan amount. Maximum rewards amount to be given to client shall follow a cap of 50,000 for loan amount of 2.5Mn and above.
4. If client pre-terminates or pre-pays the loan, he/she shall be charged with the full amount of BPI Flex-Rewards.
5. The Rewards cannot be converted to cash or other forms of credit except in the matter stated in above.
6. For clients who will not use the rewards for insurance, auto comprehensive insurance must be availed from BPI MS.
7. Standard terms and conditions for BPI Auto Loan apply.
8. In no event will BPI be liable for special, indirect, incidental and consequential damages arising from or in connection with the implementation of this Promo.
9. In case of dispute, BPI's decision, in concurrence with DTI, regarding the promo will be deemed final and non-negotiable.
^defined as corporations, cooperatives and partnerships
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-137207 Series of 2022